Anne and Kevin started Capozzi Design Group because they believed they could offer people something better. It wasn’t about competitors, or this vs. them. Rather, both had previous careers which they were largely unhappy with. To change this, they followed their vision and created an organization based on family principles. If you come to their remodeling showroom or have anyone from Capozzi in your home you’ll get it- we are just different. By setting the tone of truly caring for each and every person, we’ve created an atmosphere where people go above and beyond the expected. Everyone at Capozzi Design Group strives to be the best version of themselves day in and day out.
Capozzi Design Group is so successful due to the people who are attracted as well as the leaders at the helm. Anne Capozzi is the principal of the firm. Third generation in the industry, she has a passion for cabinetry and great remodeling design. Her proven passion and commitment to her field can be seen in her passion for higher learning and hire serving each client. Anne is both a certified kitchen designer (CKD) and is CAPS certified (certified aging in place specialist). She has an eye for design and professionalism which has allowed her to consistently provide stylish, functional, and on-budget remodeling solutions.
Kevin Capozzi, Anne’s husband, is the co-owner and chief project manager. He has a degree in physics and mathematics. Ask any past customer and they will agree his attention to detail and professionalism are unsurpassed. Kevin looks for similar traits in all the carpenters on the team, which has created a crew who love to solve problems, go above and beyond, and focus on the specific needs of each project. His leadership has taken Capozzi to new heights.
Together, Anne and Kevin have established an unparalleled team dynamic. But, without the remodeling teams they created, Capozzi Design Group would not be successful. The on-staff designers share a passion for professionalism and great design. Our carpenters are some world-class professionals, always eager to serve our clients at the highest level. As a team, Capozzi Design Group is able to complete both simple and technical projects others simply can’t, especially at the level of service both before and after a project.
How our business is run:
- We always choose the safest way
- We are always on time
- We serve at the pleasure of our clients
- Our character determines our reputation
- Capozzi Design Group is a firm believer in supporting other local businesses, as well as giving back to our Chagrin Falls, OH community.
- We are always happy to refer local retailers, suppliers, and contractors who represent the same work standard of honesty, fair pricing and exceptional service that Capozzi Design Group clients deserve and expect.
- Capozzi Design Group Is Proud To Contribute And Provide Sponsorship To The Following Community Organizations And Events:
- Chagrin Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Geauga Farmer’s Market
- Habitat for Humanity Passport to the World
- Howard Hanna Children’s Fund
- North Union Farmer’s Market Garlic Festival
- Awards and certifications
- NARI Home Remodel Tour
- Houzz Awards:
- Best of Houzz 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 – Client Satisfaction
- Houzz influencer
- Published on Homeowners Newswire
- Voted best showroom in Cleveland in 2017